Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fall in the Woods

 I am just loving fall here in the Pacific Northwest.  The leaves are mostly done falling and there has been lots of knitting going on in my house.  My favorite new finished project is my half twist cowl.  I found the pattern for free on Ravelry.  The yarn is Madelinetosh worsted merino in fig, I just love this yarn.  It has just the right hints of purple mixed in the brown and it is super soft.


 We haven't had much rain lately, so we get to spend plenty of hours out in the yard.  We are hoping for some more rain in future.



 I have already started knitting a new scarf in Madelinetosh denim.  This time I am trying the honey cowl pattern, which I also found on Ravelry.  This will be a gift for a special friend.
XO~ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment