Monday, February 25, 2013

Bright Stripes Blanket Finished

I finally finished Taj's knitted blanket, it took 10 months to complete:)  I am so happy with how it turned out.  The pattern is from the book More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson. I used Malabrigo Rios yarn for the blanket.  This yarn is incredibly soft.  My stripes are Ravelry Red, Glazed Carrot, Sunset and Lettuce.  I used Natural for the main body of the blanket!  The finished size is 50''x 55'', and has an applied I-cord trim.  I can't wait to snuggle with my Tajie under it.


I also made two more pajama pants using Anna Maria Horner's Field Study fabric.  I love the feather print.  I am saving these for gifts and have two more pairs cut out and just waiting to be sewn together.

Thanks for looking!
xo~Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment